Recycled Bubble Blowers
What you need:
- Empty plastic bottles
- Mesh bags (like the type that holds fruit and veg)
- Strong tape or an elastic band
- Shallow container
- Bubble solution. You can make your own, but we recommend buying bubble solution.
What to do:
- Cut the end off the bottle
- Add mesh over the opening and secure the sides with tape or an elastic band
- Add some bubble solution into a shallow container
- Dip the mesh end of the bottle into the solution and then blow!
Little things…If you’d like to make your own bubble solution, we recommend 1/4 water to 1 table spoon dish washing liquid. Other ideas: you can use other materials like old socks or a laundry bag to cover the bottle of the bottle or you could leave it open to blow one large bubble!