PlayConnect + Project Coordinator
Playgroup WA (Inc)
Community Development (Community Services & Development)
Part time – 20 – 25 hrs per week
SCHADS – Level 6
Would you like to work for Playgroup WA?
We are looking for an experienced Program Coordinator with a passion for playgroups designed for families with a child with a disability. You will lead the PlayConnect + program throughout Western Australia, connect with stakeholders, and work collaboratively with staff to ensure quality service delivery.
If you are passionate about making a meaningful impact and driving positive change through inclusive playgroup initiatives, we encourage you to apply.
Part-time (20 – 25 hr p/w) position based in North Perth, Western Australia
About Playgroup WA
Playgroup WA is the Peak Body for playgroups in Western Australia. Initially founded in 1972 to support the growth of parent/carer run playgroups, Playgroup WA now supports and delivers a wide variety of volunteer and professional playgroup models and services to diverse communities across the state.
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced Program Coordinator to lead our PlayConnect + team, to provide support and guidance to staff, establish and maintain stakeholder relationships, and ensure the contractual requirements of the program are fulfilled, including data entry and reporting.
- The position will be based in our North Perth head office and will involve occasional travel to our regional sites.
- You can view the JDF here
- Demonstrated experience in community capacity building and family focussed service delivery.
- Experience in program coordination or project management.
- Excellent skills and experience in managing and developing staff.
- Substantial knowledge of early childhood development.
- Substantial knowledge of contemporary approaches to disability.
- Qualifications and experience in early childhood education or other relevant qualifications.
- Strong organisational, administration and time management skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications.
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Clearance
- Current valid Driver’s Licence for use in WA
- Current First Aid Certificate
How to Apply
To be considered for the position, please forward your cover letter, resume, and a brief statement of claims against the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 25th February 2024
For further information please contact Narelle Pryer, Programs Manager at Playgroup WA on 08 9228 8088.